The trusted profile functions as a handwritten signature and makes a free of charge alternative of a safe e-signature verified with a qualified certificate.
To handle your matters on-line you should:
1. create an account and log into the Electronic Platform of Public Administration Services (ePUPAP) www.epuap.gov.pl
2. fill out the trusted profile application form available from ePUAP online.
3. take your ID and go to an office certifying the profile (Tax Office, Social Insurance Company and Lubuski Local Office – the branch office in Zielona Góra, 7 Podgórna Street) in order to verify your identity.
4. enter the website of the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG) www.ceidg.gov.pl and log in. When logging in for the first time you should create the account by choosing the identification method – the trusted profile and then activate the account after receiving the relevant e-mail conformation.
5. fill out the CEIDG-1 application form available from www.ceidg.gov.pl and submit it by signing electronically through the trusted profile.
6. after correct submission of CEIDG-1 application get from your e- mail account the Official Confirmation of Receipt of the application submitted.
7. check if information about your business has been successfully entered into www.ceidg,gov.pl
( bookmark “Business database”).
CEIDG-1 applications can also be submitted personally to The Municipal Office in Zielona Góra at 22 Podgórna Street, 65-124 Zielona Góra (ground floor – Customer Services Office stand no 3 and 4).
More information in the Public Information Bulletin.